…we are looking at the convergence of a group of dangerous & interlocking global problems - ecological constraints, fossil fuel depletion, and overpopulation

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Study Material

I'm proposing to use the Crash Course videos from Chris Martenson's site, along with some related discussion questions (which I will provide here in advance) as the foundation for this upcoming study circle. I have no affiliation with Chris Martenson in any way - I simply like his content and presentation format and style, and he encourages that his work is spread far & wide.

I happened upon Chris Martenson’s site and his Crash Course videos only recently. I think it was a link in a comment from The Oil Drum that directed me there originally. I like the straightforward way that he presents the issues and I thought that by splitting up the lessons into chapters it makes it possible to digest the material bit by bit.

Session Prep Materials - Crash Course Videos

Here is the first sample of Chris Martenson's Crash Course Videos(length 6:01). Once a study circle is scheduled I will post discussion questions here as well.